Downtown Development Division
The Downtown Development Division of the
Hardin County Chamber & Business Alliance
Spirit... it fuels our hearts.
Downtowns are where we gather as a community to live, work, shop, play and dream.
In Hardin County you will find our county seat, Kenton and eight small villages.
We invite you to spend some time in our charming downtown areas:
- Ada’s downtown centerpiece is the Railroad Park complete with a remodeled depot available to rent for your next event.
- Alger’s downtown area is home to an impressive space honoring our veterans.
- Dunkirk, downtown Dunkirk is great place to stroll and enjoy an ice cream cone.
- Forest still has many elements of yesteryear including a doctor.
- Kenton is the county seat and features the Historic Courthouse District.
- McGuffey’s downtown area is home to the new Upper Scioto Valley’s school.
- Mt Victory is nestled in a rural landscape and is a great place to find antiques.
- Patterson, a quite place where people still know all their neighbors.
- Ridgeway’s charm can be found on many of the tree lined streets or at the hardware.
- Roundhead is the oldest village in our county-think history.