Buy Local First Hardin County
Spring Scavenger Hunt
- The Alliance with 29 local businesses and sponsors to hold a Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Runs from May 25 to June 3
- The Buy Local First Hardin County campaign is a way to educate the community on the benefits of buying local
- The event is your opportunity to check out and support not only the businesses participating, but also all the local businesses in Hardin County
- Maps and details available at the Alliance office, the participating businesses, or our Facebook page
- For more information 419-673-4131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Scavenger Hunt Instructions
Scavenger Hunt Map
Buy Local First Hardin County Campaign
Hardin County Chamber & Business Alliance launched a Buy Local First Hardin County Campaign at County Insight.
This effort is designed to encourage residents to keep their dollars within the community. The focus of the campaign is to inform community members about the economic and cultural benefits of buying local. Buy Local Hardin County firmly believes that buying locally helps to keep Hardin County unique, reduces environmental impact, creates more jobs, and encourages local success.
Phase One of the campaign will include the distribution of Buy Local First Hardin County posters to display in your business windows, and fact sheets regarding the influence that spending money in local businesses has on the community's economic prosperity. The poster and the fact sheet can be downloaded from the this website and the Alliance Facebook page.
Phase Two of Buy Local First Hardin County will have a multifaceted internet presence including a page on the Alliance website and an active social media marketing campaign which will utilize Facebook.
The starter pack of materials are free to all business-owners who want to participate.
Buy Local First Sign
Buy Local First Fact Sheet