Hardin County Economic Development
The Hardin County Economic Development Council was formed in 1992 to promote community improvement and economic growth in Hardin County.
Through our efforts, Hardin County has realized new growth, new jobs, and new tax revenues that benefit both the current and future residents of our great county.
- To coordinate economic development efforts in Hardin County.
- To maintain and update the county-wide economic development plan.
- To promote a progressive public attitude toward economic development.
- To Retain and Grow Existing Industry.
- To Attract and Recruit New Industry.
- To Attract and Recruit Retail Service Providers.
- To Ensure Quality Health Care for our Citizens.
- To Improve Highway Access to our County.
- To Enhance our Community Image.
- To Increase High School Graduation Rates.
To create a multi-element community improvement and economic development effort which will result in new growth, new jobs, and new tax revenues - to benefit the current and future residents of Hardin County.